Effective immediately, if you wish to enroll in our Fundamentals class you must purchase your Fundamentals by midnight on the Sunday prior to the first class on Monday you wish to attend by clicking on this link, http://crossfitfullbore.wodify.com. No late walk-ups without prior enrollment will be allowed.
MEMORIAL DAY SCHEDULE!
As in past years, the Memorial Day schedule is 5:15am till noon. We will have 2 running clocks so come into the gym whenever you like and get your WOD started. The WOD will be Murph. http://themurphchallenge.com/the-workout/
Martinis and Metcons – A fundraiser to benefit the homeless Veterans of Louisiana. All proceeds go to Louisiana Veterans of Foreign Wars Department.
When: May 21, 2016
4pm to 8pm.
Where: CrossFit Full Bore
3333 Division St, Metairie, LA 70002
Why: In 2015 New Orleans became the 1st city in America to shelter all of its homeless veterans. This process is not over however. Continued awareness and resources are needed to maintain and add shelter for homeless veterans and those veterans visiting the Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System.
Event: Metcon = DT. A hero workout in honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P. Davis, 28, who was killed on Feburary, 20 2009 supporting operations in OEF when his vehicle was struck by an IED. Timothy is survived by his wife Megan and one-year old son T.J.
Martinis = A complimentary full service bar donated by Three Olives Vodka for all of those who participate.
Cost: $40 per participant – Sign up at https://fundly.com/martinis-and-metcons
Sponsorship: Gold Level Sponsorship – $250
- Logo on banner to remain at CrossFit Full Bore for all members and visitors to see
- Logo on t-shirts
- Cross promotion from Full Bore Facebook and Instagram
Silver Level Sponsorship – $125
- Logo on t-shirts
Mardi Gras 2016
No classes today, February 9th. Please join us at the corner of Division and Vets for the parades. The gym will be open for members to use the facilities.
Beginning tomorrow, Jan 4th, the following changes to the gym’s schedule will occur.
1. The 3:30pm class is now an open gym class. You can come in and perform any wod or lifting program you wish. A coach will be present if you need any assistance.
2. The Bootcamp CrossFit class is removed. The 5:30pm slot is a regular CrossFit class now. For those members that regularly attended and enjoyed our Bootcamp class, do not dispair. We are now programming our Beginner’s track like Bootcamp so you can attend any CrossFit class and get a Bootcamp style workout with the same coaching attention.
3. No other program is allowed to be performed on the main floor area during regular class times. If you wish to do your own program(Outlaw/CompWOD/Invictus/etc), you can do it during open gym or in the jerk block area.
4. We are adding specialty classes on Saturdays at 9:30am. We will focus on 1 high skill movement and its progressions (double unders, muscle ups, etc) and coach it for 30 minutes. We will have a monthly agenda and post it at the beginning of the month so you will know ahead of time.
We’re making these changes to improve the gym as a whole. We hope 2016 is your best year in fitness to date.
If you have any questions about any of the above items, please see a coach.
We will have morning classes only on 12/31 and the gym will be closed on 1/1/2016. Schedule will be the same for the rest of the week including Saturday.
Recent FB posts
Full Bore athletes took on Fran today…great job everyone! Congrats to all the first timers!!! #fran #foragoodtimecallfran #cffullbore #cffulboresouth..
Everyone can CrossFit … Muscle ups or burpee pullups. Coach Burt showing them how it’s done! #muscleups #burpeepullups #crossfit #cffullbore..